- interact with any of SavvyX’s websites (including www.savvyX.com) or our social media pages (collectively, the "Sites") ("website users");
- visit any of SavvyX’s premises ("office visitors");
- attend a SavvyX event or an event which SavvyX sponsors ("event attendees");
- use SavvyX’s Recipes and Templates, and our other applications and services (collectively, the "SavvyX Services") ("customers");
- are a marketing prospect, who is anyone whose data SavvyX processes for the purposes of assessing customer eligibility ("marketing prospect"); or
- receive marketing communications from SavvyX.
- With any question, problem, or if you want to report a violation of privacy, please contact us using the following link: https://www.SavvyX.com/contact/
- Data on the Site are submitted by you voluntarily and, in some cases, data may be collected automatically. Some of the data collected includes information that can be reasonably used to identify you, including your first and last name, your address and/or email, your phone number, location, etc. ("Personal Information").
- The gathering of Personal Information from the Site is carried out in two ways:
- Directly: for example, when you provide information to sign up for the newsletter, to receive products or services, or when you address various inquiries to us or fill out forms.
- Indirectly: through the technology of the Site, such as your IP address, the pages you are viewing on this site, your operating system, and browser type.
Reasons for Gathering Data
- We analyze information related to the IP address to determine what is most effective about the Site and to help us identify ways to improve and optimize the Site.
Data Storage and Usage
- We store Personal Information as needed to provide products and services to you and, occasionally, for a longer period, as required by law. We may collect, among other things, the following information types: given name and surname, address and/or email, phone number, location, registration details, details you filled in for "contact us,” etc.
- Any information or content you post on the Site in any form (which is not Personal Information) will not be considered proprietary or confidential, and all those exposed to it, including SavvyX, may use it in any way they see fit. It is clarified here that SavvyX and anyone on its behalf is not liable or responsible whatsoever in connection with such information or content.
- (1) use it for its administrative, business, and commercial purposes, including for contacting you, direct mailing, marketing, and advertising campaigns, making job and/or course offers, by mail, telephone, fax, or electronic mail;
- (2) making it available to affiliated companies and/or third parties to obtain proposals for jobs/products/services that SavvyX believes may be of interest to you.
If you request to be excluded from direct mailing lists and/or not to transfer your Applicant Information to third parties, as set forth above, you must request it from us by email or by registered mail, using the Contact link that appears on the Site. In the absence of such a request, it will be considered that you consented for SavvyX to use your Applicant Information as described above.
International Transfers of Personal Information
To the extent that we transfer Personal Information outside of the U.S., such transfer is carried out in compliance with local and international privacy laws in relation to the collection, use, and saving of Personal Information. You are responsible for the processing of your Personal Information on third-party sites or services (such as AI tools you may find referenced on our Site), including compliance of the data with applicable regulation, even if you asked us to upload the information for you or on your behalf.
- You are entitled to know whether we hold Personal Information about you, and you may review your Personal Information and correct inaccuracies, subject to the law.
California Privacy Rights
- Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may request certain information regarding SavvyX’s disclosure of information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request along these lines, contact us at https://www.savvyx.com/contact/.
- The rights for Californians under California Civil Code § 1798.83 are as such:
- The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them,
- The right of Californians to know if personal information about them was being sold or disclosed and to whom,
- The right of Californians to say, “no” to the sale of personal information,
- The right of Californians to access their personal information, and;
- The right of Californians to equal service and price even if they exercise their privacy rights.
Arizona Privacy Rights
- Subject to certain limits under Arizona Civil Code SB1614 - 542R - I Ver, Arizona residents may request certain information regarding SavvyX’s disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request along these lines, contact us at https://www.SavvyX.com/contact/.
Protecting Your Personal Information
SavvyX respects the privacy of users of its Sites. Below is a review of how we use the information you provide or that is collected about you during your use of the Site.
- We do not sell, trade, or disclose to any third-party Personal Information derived from your use of the services or from visiting the Site.
- Other websites may request permission to link to our website(s). To seek our permission, please contact us. If you need to reach us, please contact us at: email@example.com. Or, you can mail us at:
6336 N. Oracle Road, Ste 326-183
Tucson, AZ 85704
Use of Google Adwords
- SavvyX uses Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services, as well as a customer relationship management (CRM) system, that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google and our CRM.
- To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/).
- To opt out of SavvyX tracking, simply UNSUBSCRIBE.
- We use AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd- party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a third-party site. You may opt-out of this ad serving on Google’s opt-out page. If you are concerned about third-party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page here: http://optout.networkadvertising.org
- Notwithstanding the above, it is possible we will transfer Personal Information to our service providers, some of whom are outside of the U.S., including jurisdictions that do not provide the same level of protection of personal information as provided in the U.S., and you agree to such transfers, as may be required. In this case, we make sure your Personal Information will be adequately protected, in accordance with the law and our internal policies.
- Additionally, certain exceptions may apply, among others, if the disclosure is required by law or if it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of SavvyX, of our clients, or of third-parties, if the Personal Information is publicly available, or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary.
- We implement on our Site information security systems and procedures and continue to improve them in accordance with the availability of appropriate new technologies. These systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized entry to SavvyX servers but do not provide absolute security. Therefore, SavvyX does not guarantee full security of the services provided on the Site and is not responsible for unauthorized access to the data stored on it.
Using the Site
- The copyright and intellectual property inherent in the Site and its contents should not be changed.
- SavvyX reserves the right to refuse to grant access to the Site or parts thereof to any user, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Do not (and do not allow any third-party to) modify, distribute, duplicate, copy, sell, broadcast, perform, create a derivative work or product of any kind, publicly display, disclose and/or exploit for any commercial or public purpose the content and/or the name of SavvyX or of third-parties who own any part of the Content and/or their trademarks; under no circumstances should you perform the actions stated above and/or use this Content, except with the prior written consent of SavvyX. It is hereby clarified that SavvyX does not grant you any right to SavvyX's and/or any third-party's intellectual property as noted above.
- You are not allowed to create links to the Site from other sites, except with SavvyX’s prior written approval, subject to the terms of the approval and according to law.
- By using the Site, you agree not to post or otherwise publish through the Site in any manner any of the following prohibited content: (1) that violates or encourages the violation of any provision of law or of rights of any kind of any person or entity; (2) that is pornographic and/or sexually explicit, abusive, harassing, obscene, threatening, racist, defamatory, inciting, threatening, insulting, encouraging the commission of offenses of any kind, violating the privacy or dignity of a person, or the feelings of the public; (3) that is incorrect/misleading/false; (4) that harms/infringes the property rights of others, including intellectual property, among others uploading content that does not belong to the violator; (5) that is SPAM/junk mail of any kind; (6) any hostile computer code or application (including viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, etc.); (7) that has to do with minors and identifies them, their personal details or their address, and ways to contact them; (8) passwords, usernames and other details enabling the use of computer software, digital files, Internet sites or services that require registration or payment, without such payment or registration; any information and/or content whose publication is prohibited by any law; (10) any information contrary to the generally accepted use of the Internet, or that may cause damage or harm to Internet users in general, and to users of the Site in particular; (11) access to which has been blocked by means of a password, etc., and is not freely accessible to all Internet users; (12) that is of a commercial nature or that contains any advertising information.
- Breach of any of these terms automatically revokes your permission to use the Site, and you will be obligated to immediately destroy the contents found in your possession and which you have used in this prohibited way.
Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to these terms and that all information you submit to SavvyX.com is true, accurate and current. You agree you will not: (i) collect users’ information, or otherwise access SavvyX.com, using automated worms, viruses or other malicious codes; or (ii) transmit worms, viruses or other malicious codes. You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as SavvyX.com is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you may not use SavvyX.com. In certain areas of SavvyX.com, you may be able to submit texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, text postings, and other materials and content (“user content”). Your posting of user content is subject to these terms as well as any additional terms posted for a specific feature. SavvyX may delete any user content that in the sole judgment of SavvyX violates these terms. You agree that in using SavvyX.com, including the interactive features therein, you will adhere to the following:
- SavvyX observes the privacy laws of the U.S. and Europe, including CCPA and GDPR, in relation to the personal data you provided on the site.
- The Site uses “cookies” for a variety of purposes, including for the routine and proper operation of the Site, as well as to collect statistical data about its use, to verify information, to adapt the Site to your personal preferences, and for the purpose of information security. Cookies are text files that your browser creates according to commands from SavvyX servers.
- Some cookies expire when you close your browser; others are saved on the hard drive of your computer.
- Deleting and blocking cookies will affect your use of the Site, and portions of it may not work.
- We may use web beacons or other monitoring technologies.
- You cannot remove these monitoring technologies, which are part of the Content of Web pages. But in some cases they work with cookies; canceling the cookies will prevent monitoring your user activity on the Site. In other words, although the web beacons continue to monitor your use as an anonymous visitor, your personal information is not recorded.
- We may occasionally send you an email containing information about our products and services, as well as marketing and advertising information on our behalf or on behalf of third-parties, and you hereby agree to receive such marketing information from us.
- You can choose to cancel at any time receiving such commercial information by contacting us through the Contact Link, but you may not choose to cancel the receipt of service messages or other communications required as part of our services.
- ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND SAVVYX AND ANY RELATED ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE AND FULLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, ORALLY OR IN WRITING, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER IMPLIED BY THE LAW OR OTHERWISE DERIVED FROM IT, PROCEDURE OR PRACTICE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE INTERFERENCE- OR ERROR-FREE, OR WITH REGARD TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER VIOLATION. SAVVYX IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR FOR RELIANCE ON THEM, AND BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT, ITS CORRECTNESS AND/OR FOR ANY USE THAT IS MADE OF IT. THE CONTENT IS GENERAL IN NATURE: IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION OF ANY TYPE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING ANY DECISION IN ANY AREA. ANY RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT AND/OR THE ADVICE YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR FULL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY, AND YOU WILL BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS, AND FOR THE OUTCOME OF SUCH USE.
- SavvyX is entitled to make changes or updates to the Content or portions of it, at any time and without prior notice. The Content may be out of date, and while SavvyX does maintain it, there is no guarantee that the site is updated with frequency and it should not be relied upon as being up to date.
- SAVVYX, ITS MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND/OR THE HEIRS OF THE ABOVE AND/OR THOSE REPLACING THEM (IN THIS SECTION, "SAVVYX AND ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF"): (A) ARE HEREBY FULLY, COMPLETELY, AND UNCONDITIONALLY EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATION AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PART OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR ANY OTHER PART USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTAINED THEREIN, BEING COMPLETE, ACCURATE, UPDATED, TIMELY, SECURE, INTERRUPTION- OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR FOR ANY DECISION YOU MAKE BASED ON ANYTHING CONTAINED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES AND CLAIMS IN THIS RESPECT, AND YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND/OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE; (B) NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING SAID ANYWHERE ELSE, THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD YOU AND/OR TOWARD ANY THIRD-PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT , CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INCOME, DOCUMENTS, FILES, PROFIT, GOODWILL, DATA AND/OR COMPUTER TIME, RECOVERY OF PROGRAMS AND/OR PURCHASE OF ALTERNATIVE GOODS OR SERVICES, THE COSTS OF DOWNTIME AND/OR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS, ETC., EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY.
Earnings and Results Disclaimers
The information, services, products, claims, webinar/seminar topics and materials on our Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or strategies for success listed on this Site as well as those that are provided in our products, services, or to our participants in our online trainings and at our live events.
SavvyX reserves the right to make any changes to the Content, information, and services published on the Site at its discretion, including terminating the services on the Site, or a portion thereof, with or without prior notice. In the event of the termination of a service, SavvyX will not be liable to you or to any third-party for any damage and/or loss.
Both you and SavvyX acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed and neither of you nor SavvyX has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other. The failure of SavvyX to comply with these terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of SavvyX, shall not be deemed a breach of these terms. If SavvyX fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, SavvyX is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.